Financial Manager - London - 85K
7th December 2019
£75000 - £85000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £75,000-£85,000 + Benefits
Company client is looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with experience in SII and IFRS to join their team based in London as a Financial Reporting Manager.
* As Financial Reporting Manager, youll be deputising for the Head of Finance as well as managing a small team.
* Youll be delivering on both internal and external financial reporting.
* You will have a key input with the development of the Business Plans.
* After developing the Business Plans, youll then drive those plans to ensure they are consistent in format and numbers.
* You will work closely with the Actuarial function to deliver the Business Plans.
* Experienced qualified accountant. (ACA or equivalent)
* Experience working for an Insurance Accounting team or alternatively with a top tier accountancy practice.
* Strong IFRS and SII experience.
* Strong financial accounting experience.
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.