|Listed on:||4th December 2019|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Dynamics 365 Consultant - Home Based
Home Based (with travel to visit clients)
Our client is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Consultant to our client at a time of rapid growth and success and make a real difference on significant long-term projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Life assurance
- Voluntary benefits
The Dynamics 365 Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practices to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum. You will also:
- Analyse the client’s business, develop an understanding of their business objectives and identify efficient ways the CRM will add value to their business
- Assist the PMO team with planning and executing the implementation of the CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Configure and customise Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Proactively lead with best practices throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of CRM and CRM updates
- Plan and execute data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Run training workshops to introduce CRM to employees on client sites
To be considered as theDynamics 365 Consultant, you will need:
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with Dynamics 365
- Previous involvement in the delivery of at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis and requirements gathering
- The ability to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts and dashboards
- Knowledge of CRM usage in browsers, Outlook, tablet and mobile applications
- To be comfortable with regular travel to client’s site and home-based working
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home when client or business needs dictate. Candidates in the UK and ROI will be considered, but it is noted that travel to either may be required given the nature of the projects that our client delivers.
- Understanding of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics Portal, PowerAutomate and PowerApps
- Hands-on experience with Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps
- Experience of the Scribe or Kingswaysoft Data Migration tools (or similar)
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Gold Partner environment
- Microsoft certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and above
- Experience within the not-for-profit sector
Other companies may call this role Implementation Manager, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant, CRM Consultant, CRM Project Manager, Project Manager, CRM Implementation Consultant, or IT Implementation Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Dynamics 365 Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.