Senior Cyber Security Manager - Manchester
3rd December 2019
£70,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Cyber Security Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum plus car allowance, annual bonus, pension scheme and extras
A tier one client is looking for a Senior Cyber & Information Security Manager to be based in Manchester.
As a Senior Cyber & Information Manager, you will typically have responsibility for:
* Building and developing long terms relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Leading the development and implementation of key cyber initiatives - co-ordinating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout the organisation.
* Leading a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe.
* Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
* A broad range of information security / cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics.
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology.
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement;
* Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written and verbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities.