Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
4 month contract available for an Oracle DBA based in the Feltham area.
- You will be responsible for the administration, maintenance, installation, monitoring and reporting of all Oracle databases.
- You will ensure the delivery and technical support of Oracle database products and ensure services meet the agreed standard for the environment
- Manage Oracle Database systems (versions 10g, 11g and 12c)
- Skilled in implementing database software updates and patches
- Skilled in performance tuning (database and SQL)
- Day to day monitoring of the Oracle database systems including daily checks
* Significant Oracle DBA experience
* Proven commercial experience of Oracle 10g/11g/12c including:
The ability to write code in SQL and PL/SQL
Experience in performing data analysis
Knowledge of Enterprise Manager
Knowledge of database backups (using RMAN, Import/Export, Data Pump)
Knowledge of database performance tuning
* Knowledge of ASM
* Knowledge of Oracle Data warehouse design
* Understanding of coding and design standards
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement