Business Analyst (Process Mapping / Lean Six Sigma)
28th November 2019
£350 - £375
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst (Process Mapping / Lean Six Sigma) - Nottingham - 4 months - c£350 to £375 per dayI am recruiting for a client based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a functional Business Analyst on a contract basis for an initial period of 4 months to help expedite a Transformation Programme centred around improving business processes.With the support of subject matter experts within the organisation, the Business Analyst will be responsible for:
* understanding current processes and documenting the 'as is' state and map out the future 'to be' processes supported by solid business justifications and/or benefits to ensure stakeholder buy-in
* Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
* Developing requirements specifications according to standard templates
* Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
* Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional & non-functional Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, etc.
* Liaising with key stakeholders, lower through senior level management
* Working with change owners and other key stakeholders to develop and understand Operational impacts
* Utilising your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
* Working independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter expertsIf you have the experience outlined above and have proven experience as a contractor in business process modelling and business analysis please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.