Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help, to do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Benefits manager to take lead and co-ordinate the benefits tracking for our programme. Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare chance to create a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit accurately into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Team Benefits managers mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll be open to adopting new ways of working and finding a way to incorporate agile practices into delivery of a predominantly Waterfall project to enable agreement with Agile Labs
- You'll encourage colleagues to deliver their best performance and behave in accordance with the LBG Values & Behaviours
- You'll continuously desire to learn, gain skills, and improve approach to project delivery
- You'll have the ability to read the audience and adapt communication style accordingly
Key accountabilities of this role include
- Feeds into business study/programme proposals and business cases, ensuring alignment with business strategy; agreement of project benefits; and how these will be measured and tracked post implementation.
- Works with the business area to ensure an effective approach to business implementation, handover, and acceptance of the change.
- Works closely with the Programme Leads to provide regular status reporting appropriately to different partners and to agreed CMT standards and recommend options for contingency plans
- Defines and implements a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle, obtains acceptance and buy in to the approach from all team members and owns all project management deliverables, using established project methodologies, to the right level of quality.
- Produces and leads the project plan. Controls, leads and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, raising as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
What we're looking for:
- Experienced in applying the key principles of change management to Gold and Silver programmes and external business environment Is seen across the organisation as a change subject matter authority
- Can deliver both Business Change and IT Change projects/programmes
- Recent experience of driving organisational change (including strategic core programmes), to maximise business outcomes and provides appropriate support mechanisms
- Track record of delivering results - gives colleagues autonomy to execute business strategy, whilst remaining personally accountable for delivering on promises
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...