|Listed on:||28th November 2019|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Unified Communications
£Competitive Plus Benefits
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. They are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their Derby office and provide technical support to customers.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will:
- Handle technical queries
- Troubleshoot issues using several management systems and packet captures
- Assist with the deployment of new solutions
- Deliver new SIP and UC services
- Maintain, update and support internal and customer equipment
Interested? To be considered as a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will need:
- Extensive 1st line or some prior 2nd line support experience
- Experience of troubleshooting issues using several management systems and packet captures
- Previous experience of deploying new solutions and MS server technology
- Experience of maintaining, updating and supporting internal and customer equipment
- The ability to debug VoIP solutions using packet captures
- Knowledge of SIP and VoIP technology
Although not essential, experience or an awareness of NEC SV8100, NEC 3C, Cisco UCM, Zeacom and Polycom would be beneficial to your application.
Our client would be interested in hearing from candidates who’ve worked as a 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, Helpdesk Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, or Technical Support Engineer.
What’s in it for you?
- Excel in a fast growing and exciting business
- Ongoing development and progression opportunities
- Benefits including 25 days’ holiday (plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday), pension and private healthcare
- Great perks, including cycle-to-work scheme, flexible working, gym discounts, free beverages, £1,200 refer a friend bonus and much more!
This is a full time role, working Monday - Friday. Shifts are between 7:00 - 19:00.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a 2nd Line Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.