Security Cleared SharePoint Developer - NATO
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
28th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join their team in Mons (Belgium) on a 12 month contract starting in January.
The on-duty SharePoint developer consultant will routinely perform the following tasks:
* Establishes and maintains configuration management of source code repositories.
* Executes the work packages provided by the RS DHS SharePoint analyst.
* Designs solutions in accordance with provided RS requirements.
* Develops the required software and documentation in accordance with the NCIA CES quality standards.
* Coordinates with the analyst/designer in theatre as required.
* Develops test plans.
* Assists the independent test and verification staff during software certification process.
* Perform configuration management of source components and documentation.
* Develops system administrators and user guides.
* Provides other 2nd /3rd level system support as deemed necessary.
* Provides staff planning to ensure continuity of assigned duties.
* Coordinates activities delivered under this SOW with the reach back lead architect to ensure a common baseline.
* Maintains the code baseline in the development system at the reach back location.
* Minimum of 3 years .NET development experience. Must have experience of developing for the browser and have been working with ASP.NET 2, ASP.NET 3.51, ASP.NET 4.6 for at least 12 months.
* 2+ years with SharePoint and MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, including custom development using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
Generic job-related skills
* Working with and leveraging the MOSS, SP2013, SP2016 object models.
* Working with and leveraging SharePoint web services.
* Creating web parts.
* Creating user controls.
* Implementing events.
* Developing complex asynchronous workflows.
* Deploying solutions and features with best practice.
* Working with enhanced security.
* SQL Server.
* SQL queries
* Administrative experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and MOSS.
* Excellent problem solving skills, a positive attitude, flexibility.
* Eagerness and the ability to learn.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with strength in describing technical issues to others less well versed in technology.
* Ability to work directly with the Systems Analyst and Project Manager, understanding business processes and needs.
* Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing and deployment.
Specific job-related skills
* AMN Enterprise Portal specific FAST and iOra Georeplicator customizations
Additional useful skills include:
* Active Directory management to include Group Policy management, DNS
* Working knowledge of InfoPath development and Active Directory.
* Experience with various development methodologies (Agile, RUP, SCRUM etc.).
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.