SAP MDG Functional Consultant
28th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: SAP MDG Functional Consultant
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Fancy working for the leading provider of IT products and services for the global marketplace? Our client is looking for an experiences SAP MDG Functional Consultant to join their team in Bracknell.
* SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
* Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
* Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and ECC backend.
* Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
* Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
* Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
* Prepare the Business blue print document as per the requirement.
* Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
* Create configuration documents and training documents.
* Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
* Experience in SAP MDG EhP6 & MDG 7.0/8.0 (Preferably 9.0)
* Extensive ECC and/or S/4 HANA exerience
* Worked on at least 2 MDG projects
* Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, etc.
* Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF), Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus).
* Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow.
* Experience in Integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance.
* Experience in User interface modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of type Hyperlink or Push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules).
* Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data).
* Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components.
* SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD or MM), especially master data is required.Please submit CVs today!