1st/2nd line support - London - Up to £30,000
This company provides a full integrated service to customers with their award winning cloud solutions as a Microsoft Gold Partner. Offering a fast paced work environment to challenge their workers, this company is looking for experienced engineers to help meet their needs for demand and expansion.
- Support the ICT support team on day-to-day basis to ensure provision of high quality, end-to-end 1st & 2nd line support with all technical and operational ICT & data management systems
- Responsible for personal provision of high quality end-to-end professional, technical support and input to all areas of the Company to ensure ICT & other data management systems are fully operational & current
- Support ICT support team to provide of high quality customer service internal customers ensuring customer needs and requirements are fully established, faults diagnosed, and issues resolved in a timely, professional manner, escalating to Head of Department when necessary.
- Maintain ICT networks infrastructure including computer systems, telephone systems, security systems (e.g. CCTV), and all other data systems in conjunction with Head of Department and ICT support team
- Maintain critical ICT systems, software and hardware to ensure availability 24/7, 365 days a year in conjunction with Head of Department and ICT support team
- Develop, install, implement, maintain and monitor all network security measures (e.g. firewall, web security, etc.) in conjunction with Head of Department and ICT support team
- Support Head of Department with supplier management and maintenance of external contracts
- Provide support with Company specific systems, including PMS, EPOS, S&C, MC, HR, and Payroll
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Essential - experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of other MS technologies: AD, AAD
- Knowledge of Networking, Cisco, Meraki an advantage
- Ability to work with Hardware - Microsoft, Dell essential
- Other technologies: Oauth2, SAML, AADSSO, Radius
- Cisco Certification (CCNA/CCNP) or Microsoft Certification (MCSE/MCSA/MCP)
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
- Confident, yet calm. Able to work well independently.
- Strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective.
- Strong team worker. Will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within team in face of difficult priorities.
For immediate shortlisting and fast tracking of your application please call [Telephone number removed] and Click here to contact this recruiter