|Listed on:||27th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £33,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
This is an opportunity to join an established, successful IT Managed Services Provider located in Central London. Using the latest IT strategies & technologies, they provide high-quality 'customer focused' technical support to greater London customers in the SME sector.
They are looking for IT Techs to deliver world class technical expertise & service to their clients. At this company, you will not only be joining an exciting and supportive team of engineers, you will be part of a company philosophy that encourages lateral thought, innovative ideas and passion for IT. They are committed to finding great people and helping develop their potential.
You will need to able to commute to their offices daily.
- Proactive management of multiple customers IT systems (Patches, Updates, AV)
- Provide quality remote support for incidents & requests
- Provision & deploy users on multiple platforms (Office 365/Azure/AD etc.)
- Management of IT Systems monitoring & automation tools
- Responsibility for Backup & Disaster Recovery systems
- Support 2nd/3rd line level IT issues
- Management of NOC/SOC activity & tasks
- Provide technical guidance & escalation to existing support team
- Support IT solutions for multiple businesses
- Documenting & updating Standard Operating Procedures for IT systems
- Troubleshoot & resolve high level technical issues
- Manage schedule & record work using service desk ticketing tools (PSA)
- Maintain & Improve customer service & satisfaction
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business IT support, help desk or NOC
- Must have current industry recognised accreditation or Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, VMware VCP.
- Expertise on Microsoft Server & Desktop operating systems (Server 2008 to 2016, Windows 7/8/10)
- Experience Azure or AWS Cloud platforms
- Experience supporting Office365
- Experience with PowerShell & other common scripting languages
- Full understanding of DNS, DHCP, AD & GPO
- Good knowledge of common network protocols, including vLan & routing
- Experience with Firewall Technology (Ideally SOPHOS UTM)
- Experience supporting Remote Access (RDS & VDI)
- Experience with SharePoint & MS Teams
- Working knowledge of leading Antivirus & Backup software solutions
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V) including HA & FT
- Ability to project a professional, friendly image over the phone
Why Join this company?
Their employee's happiness is important to them, and they put a lot of effort into this. The benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Funded training scheme
- Time allowed for personal development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company eye care scheme
- Company pension
- Regular staff events
- Regular office lunches
- 25 days paid leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular review schedule
If this sound like you, please apply to take the next steps.