Resource Associate (12 Month FTC)
27th November 2019
£21000 - £21000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Resource Associate (12 Month FTC)
Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a passionate Resource Associate to join our Operations Team based at our Solihull office.
The purpose of the Resource Associate will be:
To provide a resource planning and sourcing service to SSP, capturing demand requirements and matching them against available resources to achieve the effective and efficient use of resources across the organisation.
We'd like to meet a Resource Associate with:
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Previous resourcing administration or PMO experience
- Strong level of MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- A real passion to provide resolutions for the project teams
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work proactively and independently
The Resource Associate's responsibilities include:
- Providing a resource planning and sourcing service to SSP managers: capturing demand requirements, matching and allocating against available resources
- Seeks to resolve resource conflicts via prioritisation, engagement with key stakeholders and use of escalation processes
- Responsible for maintaining the overall SSP schedule of activities for the SSP people in their allocated pool
- Apply resourcing decisions using resourcing MI to drive business outcome
- Responsible for the overall management and maintenance of SSP's skills matrix for their allocated resource pool to provide valid inputs to resource sourcing decisions
- Ensuring data entry is correct to taxonomy and data quality standards
- Supporting continuous improvement activities in the resource management team
- Support the strategic resourcing and budget planning/re-forecasting process
- Facilitates the provision of non-core resources through third party suppliers
- Engage with Finance team to facilitate budget planning, financial control and management of capacity
- Support timesheet management and recording
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries
- The opportunity to be yourself
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more
What are SSP's values?
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and capture the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. At SSP, we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Resource Associate, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Resource Associate, Demand Planning Administrator, PMO Administrator, Project Administrator, Project Associate, Resource Planning Associate, Resource Planning Administrator.