IT Trainer-SUPPORT ROLL OUT OF WINDOWS 10 AND SUPPORT OFFICE365
27th November 2019
£300 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client based in North London are recruiting for a Digital IT Trainer. The role is Outside IR35Overall responsibility
- To support the roll out of Windows 10 and to develop and implement a variety of training packages that support users in the use of Office 365, Windows 10 and it's accessibility features across the organisation. These training packages will support teams and individuals to use the products and generate enthusiasm around the opportunities to change the way we work.Specific duties- To find new ways of sharing learning such as webinars, online training videos, hints and tips updates, Yammers sessions etc.
- To run a limited number of training sessions for staff to show the new tools in the office 365 suite, Windows 10 and Accessibility Features.
- To work with teams to understand how they can use these new products to work remotely, share information and collaborate more effectively
- To proactively engage Champions across the organisation and make sure they have the skills to act at first point of contact for queries within their team
- To ensure that staff using the product do so in line with our information governance requirements and in a way that protects our data
Skills and experience
- Must have a strong grasp of Windows 10 features, including accessibility functions and benefits and Office 365 features and products
- Must be able to build training work packages that meet the needs of the business. Classroom based training is important but the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate alternative ways of delivering training to the highest numbers of users with minimal disruption to the users day.
- Must be able to develop training plans that meet the needs of the organisation that are innovative and not all classroom based. Direct training to as many users as possible and breakdown the training packages into manageable components.
- Must be proactive in finding ways to impart this knowledge and have the confidence to find people to engage
- Must have a positive, engaging approach to get people to see the benefits of these new tools and make sure they use them.
-Must be willing to be flexible to meet the demanding pace of the Windows 10 project