|Listed on:||27th November|
|Location:||Wythall, South Birmingham|
|Salary/Rate:||£33,826 - £42,282|
|Salary Notes:||+ Circa 10% Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Phoenix Group|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Making the move to Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of becoming part of our Customer Digital team. As a key figure in the function, you will manage the implementation of the Phoenix Life online reputation management strategy, to improve and maintain a high brand reputation in search results. This will involve working in collaboration with the digital team and external digital agency, to implement supporting enhancements to the Phoenix Life website.
We value our employees highly and have been one of Britain's Top Employers for the last 6 consecutive years. We are a member of the FTSE 100 index. We're proud of what we do and we offer excellent training opportunities, career development and company culture. We have 10.4 million policyholders and assets under management of £240 billion, including the recently acquired Standard Life Assurance, Abbey Life, AXA Wealth and Sun Life businesses.
Further Responsibilities include:
• Understand and manage the implementation of the online reputation management strategy
• Engage with key stakeholders to gain buy in and support delivery of the strategy
• Create, oversee and co-ordinate the creation of new website content in response to search engine results
• Identify opportunities to create press releases to gain coverage of Phoenix Life initiatives
• Work with the digital team and external digital agency to optimise Phoenix Life website content
• Work with the digital team and external digital agency to enhance the user experience of the website to support the strategy
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to agree appropriate back linking in line with brand and strategy
• Identify and oversee the creation of linkable assets
• Promote good customer outcomes and brand positioning
You will have:
• IDM/CIM digital dDiploma in Digital Marketing/Digital Diploma, or SEO certificate or equivalent qualification
• Experience in delivering reputation management or search engine optimisation strategies
• Experience in website copywriting
• Ability to assess and challenge current processes and results
• Understanding of brand positioning
• Experience of working in digital teams
• Demonstrate a can do attitude
• Understanding of content marketing
• Experience of working in the life and pensions or financial services industry
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Understanding of user experience best practice
• Understanding of Google Analytics reporting
• Website operations/CMS knowledge
In return, you can look forward to a great package, excellent conditions and a superb working environment, plus the chance to make your mark in a rapidly developing FTSE listed company.
Join the Phoenix Group, and you join a unique organisation. It's not just the 10 million policyholders we serve, or the £240 billion of assets we look after. Or that we've been listed as one of the UK's Top Employers for seven years running. It's the fact we manage predominantly closed life funds in our Heritage business. This means we can focus our innovative thinking and energy into improving outcomes for our existing customers and their customer experience. But that's not all!
We also have an Open business which manufactures and underwrites new products and policies to support people saving for their future in areas such as workplace pensions and SIPPs. We also market corporate pension trustee services and manufacture products to be sold under other brands. Did you know Phoenix Life manufactures SunLife's market leading Guaranteed Over 50's plan? Having acquired Standard Life Assurance Limited in 2018, Phoenix is now the largest consolidator of heritage life insurance funds in Europe with a vision to be Europe's Leading Life Consolidator.
To apply online simply click the APPLY button.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 9th December 2019.