Procurement Manager / contract / London
Real Time Recruitment
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - Procurement / Commercial Manager
Contracting Authority: HMRC
Contract Length: March 2020
Location: Salford, Manchester
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500
Security Clearance: BPSS
Requirement / Background
Exp Commercial / Procurement lead to support the business as they develop their requirements and to then establish the most effective procurement solution, to meet the need at the best price. 3 x FTE roles are required to support the Property / Facilities Management category team, with expertise in PandFM goods and services and or infrastructure and site set up.
Interface with key business stakeholders to help shape and define requirements
• Identify and agree most appropriate routes to market
• Work with wider CD colleagues (sourcing and contract management) to successfully execute projects
• Support the implementation and transfer of agreements to estates operational contract managers and too wider business colleagues
• Temporary modular buildings
• Minor Civils and building works
• Fit-out and F,FandE
• Property resilience requirements e.g. generators, welfare facilities etc.
• Knowledge of PandFM market, suppliers, commercial models and value levers
• MCIPS or equivalent professional Exp
Individuals should have Exp of working and delivering in property and fm and understand main forms of contract (e.g. JCT) along with demonstrable Exp of dealing at pace.
Urgent requirement ! send cv for an immediate response.