|Listed on:||26th November 2019|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £60,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client, a global organisation based in North Bristol, are looking to hire developers paying £40,000 - £60,000 negotiable DOE to build a new innovative Software Engineering team to specifically focus on building Blockchain solutions alongside the other development teams they have in place currently as well as utilising Aritificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You don't need prior experience of working with AI, ML or Blockchain (though this would of course be beneficial) but you must have a keen interest in and awareness of the use of these technologies and prior experience working in an R&D environment.
This team will be heavily focussed on innovative greenfield R&D projects, so being a self-starter with a real passion for problem solving and software-based creativity is essential and any experience and capability of prototyping brand new platforms would also be extremely beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be able a polyglot, with the ability to step back and take a somewhat agnostic approach to considering what languages / frameworks / technologies to utilise when coming up with solutions.
Essential Skillset / Experience
- 2-3 years' minimum software development experience in a production / R&D environment
- Strong back-end programming, eg Java, Python, C# etc
- Experience of working to modern software engineering practices: Agile / Scrum / DevOps / CI / CD
Desirable Skillset / Experience
- Blockchain / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Data Science background
- Relational Databases: MS SQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL etc
- Non-Relational Databases (NoSQL): MongoDB / DynamoDB etc
- Cloud-based technologies: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- Docker / Jenkins / Kubernetes etc
If you meet the above requirements and would be interested in finding out more about these exciting opportunities, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP as they are looking to move very quickly with these requirements.