Metrology Engineer (Testing Equipment)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
26th November 2019
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Metrology Engineer role on offer where you will play an integral part in developing bespoken products within one of the world's fastest-growing electro-mechanical industries, where you will develop highly bespoke products and work on cutting - edge developments.
Do you have experience of working with electronic and mechanical equipment within a Metrology-based environment? Are you a confident communicator that can stand out from the crowd?
The company specialise in the design, development, manufacture and sale of pioneering technical equipment across the global market and have recently expanded into rapidly expanding electronic industries. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and have plans to continue this growth by bringing in a confident Metrology Engineer to work on high-spec products from research through to initial prototype.
In this varied role you will be responsible for full life cycle testing of small scale, intricate Mechanical & Electronic products. Liaising with other departments, you'll be involved in the calibration and measurement of parts using 3D Metrology as well as developing new methods of testing and protocols to improve production efficiencies and output.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on testing engineer skilled at working with 3D Metrology equipment, have a genuine passion for high-tech development and have an outgoing personality that will allow to implement your own ideas and innovations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that can offer unrivalled training and development in a role that will provide a competitive package in return for your expertise.
* Metrology Engineer
* Testing & Calibration of precision Mechanical and Electronic products
* Measurement of parts
* Working with design team and other departments to ensure products meet specs and standards
* Integration of various manufacturing processes
* £35'000 - £40'000 + Training + Development + Private Healthcare + Pension
* Experience as a high-level test engineer using metrology equipment
* Knowledge of assemblies/parts/mechanisms
* Full life cycle experience
* A genuine passion for new technologies
* Lives with a commutable distance of Oxford or willing to relocate