We are in search for an AD, ADFS , Office 365 and Azure AD SSO Administrator who will be responsible for the delivery of the group production services which includes Azure Active Directory, Office 365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint and other collaboration services. Based in a small internal team of technology experts the candidate will be supporting up to 30k colleagues in multiple locations. The role will require extensive experience of working with Active Directory, ADFS and other Microsoft based products.
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Administration and configuration of SharePoint Online environments and a track record of delivering high quality, low maintenance solutions utilising standard O365 functionality.
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects mainly SSO and Identity operations
- Configure and integrate productivity and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and align to the Information Security policy
- Accountable for continual Service improvement
- End-to-end delivery and support of Infrastructure
- Microsoft Teams hybrid integration
- Overseeing projects with a goal to improving or expanding the current infrastructure.
- Implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and training plans for productivity services administration and appropriate use.
- Technical support of the operational service and technical project delivery supporting Business and IT Projects
- Operational supplier engagement- raising support tickets with Microsoft/ other suppliers and working with them to get operational issues resolved
- Problem analysis, resolution and troubleshooting including engagement with Incident and Problem Management processes
- Understanding of operational automation and optimization using scripting
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to deliver production services
- Being part of the 24x7 on-call shift rota to provide around the clock platform support
- Serve as third level of contact for complex end-user support issues for internal or external customers
- Conduct testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and backup systems.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Experience of working with Windows Server 2003 - 2016
- Experience of working with Active Directory DS including Group policy, DNS
- Infrastructure Automation and configuration management
- Degree level education in a computing related subject
- 5+ years IT Infrastructure experience in an IT environment
- Microsoft O365 certifications desirable
We're one team and we celebrate all the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- DCG Pension Plan
- Life Assurance & Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus Opportunity
- Onsite gym & Discounted gym memberships