Customer Service Manager / Customer Relationship Manager - IT
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Do you enjoy providing outstanding customer service, championing the customers' needs internally whilst being a responsive & professional face of an organisation to external clients? Working with an exciting and diverse client base you will be providing excellent communication, taking ownership of customer issues and seeing them through to resolution.
About the Company
This Company has been working with their customers to make sure that their Connectivity, Hosting and Telephony needs never stand in the way of them achieving their goals. The two founders, Andrew and Daniel, have created a company with staff that work together, learn from each other and support each other through all levels of the company. They encourage autonomy, self-development and give you a friendly and supportive environment to work in to allow you to provide the very best levels of support, advice and partnership with our customers.
- Ensure that client's requirements and expectations are understood
- Ensure that incident and change management processes are in line with expectations
- Ensure clients continued understanding of the processes governing incident and change management
- Have regular contact with clients outside of the standard support process, ensuring that everything is working as intended and the clients are happy with their service
- Ensure all issues are logged in the ticketing system properly
- Ensure all client specific documentation is accurately maintained
- Take ownership of client issues reported and see problems through to resolution
What is needed from you?
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience dealing with customers on the phone or face to face
- Ability to effectively handle all types of customer enquiry from product assistance to complaints
- Organisational skills and fast accurate keyboard skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting priorities
- A solid foundation and aptitude in IT
What would also be desirable
- Experience with networking/circuits
- Experience coordinating logistics/resourcing/installations
- Knowledge of VOIP solutions and their functionality
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience with service desk ticketing systems
What's in it for you?
- This company is a family - a friendly bunch with passion and ambition that thrives on teamwork, learning & development
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some interesting projects
- Genuine Progression prospects into any area of the business - there are some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with the team
- Company socials - there's been everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
- Good location in the heart of the ever-expanding tech centre in Cambridge with free parking or a short walk to Cambridge North station
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Service Executive, Service Delivery Manager, Client Services, Client Support, Client Services Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Service Delivery Team Leader may also be considered for this role.