MRB Document Controller
£12 per hour
To produce Manufacturing Record Books MRB in accordance with Client standard requirements ensuring within business metrics. Produce MRBS in line with the progressive book build process, along with the ability to liaise and communicate with team, internal & external Client.
Key Activities & Essential Responsibilities:
- Compile Databook packages in line with QMS (quality management requirements)
- Ensure the structure, quality of presentation and legibility is satisfactory and in accordance with our client standard and Customer requirements.
- Maintain all approved records accurately using the agreed storage system, in-line with our and Customer document retention policies.
- Liaise with MRB master scheduler, team, and Project Teams to establish the Client and standard business MRB documentation Quality requirements.
- Support the generation of KPI reporting using EXCEL, Oracle/ERP, and Support Central systems.
- Maintain QMS responsibilities by working with internal stakeholders, making recommendations for possible corrective actions, writing, and updating procedures, systems, and checklists.
- Use correct Quality tools to raise concerns/submit continuous improvement ideas
- Strong HSE work ethic.
- High awareness to the safety culture of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with basic software.
- Confident Microsoft office applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Writer.
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Quality environment desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of subsea Equipment is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to interface with different functions within the business.
- Champions Standardisation and Process Improvements.
- Change agent.
- Proactive self-starter, and able to work as part of a team
- Time management skills