|Listed on:||22nd November|
|Salary/Rate:||£200 - £250|
|Contact Name:||Haseeb Sadiq|
3*TEST ANALYST- DIGITAL/MOBILE
TEST ANALYST/ DIGITAL/ MOBILE/ AGILE/ MOBILE APPLICATIONS/ FINANCIAL SERVICES
ASAP 6 Months initial Contract (Likely Extensions) £200-250 Per Day- PAYE Moorgate
3 Senior Test Analysts are required by our Global Financial Services client for an initial 6 month contract based in Moorgate. You will be accountable for the Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing requirements for key digital service offerings within a given portfolio. The portfolio may cover digital channel propositions such as Digital Business Banking (Desktop Internet Banking), Mobile App, Onboarding and digital tools and services including, and not limited to, Virtual Assistant, Webchat, Vizolution, LiveSign and Customer Video.
You will help ensure that all required QA and Testing requirements are performed as a result of regular activities or small to large Change Programmes. You will be expected to work closely with the IT teams and Business delivery teams to ensure changes are comprehensively tested and releases delivered with minimal impact to customers. This may, from time to time, require testing during out of normal business hours as production changes are usually conducted at times to minimize system outages and impacts to customers
· You will report into the Business Lead for the programme you are assigned to.
· You will be expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of testing with respect to the digital channels, platforms, tools and services.
· Conduct all necessary testing activities to support changes to the digital channels, platforms, tools and services that are owned by the team. This will include User Acceptance testing, live proving and post live verification. Writing and executing test scripts as required.
· Continually maintain and update Regression Test Plans to ensure they are kept up to date with product proposition, policy/procedures/compliance and system changes.
· Provide management information tracking progress and ultimately providing test sign off on successful completion.
· Collaborating with stakeholders to prioritise defect resolution.
· Provide guidance and direction for QA and testing strategies and testing roadmaps.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Outstanding Subject Matter Expertise and experience in digital testing, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
· A strong background in QA management, Test Plan and Test Strategy management and Test Automation · Demonstrable experience delivering Testing activities by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
· Past working experience with Digital change delivery
· Keen understanding of digital products, services and underlying processes
In the first instance please submit your CV