Electronics Engineer (Power Electronics)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
21st November 2019
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electronics Engineer (Power Electronics)Glasgow£40'000 - £45'000 + Training + Bonus Scheme + Progression + PensionExciting opportunity to join a global business, offering the chance to work autonomously on a range of technically challenging projects where you can progress and enhance your skills to become a product specialist.Our client is part of a large multinational engineering company who have built an amazing reputation within the electronics, software and hardware field. Having grown revenue into the 10's of billions this is huge business which has multiple smaller sites focused on their specialist markets which has enable them to remain extremely adaptable and has been able to retained a pleasant small company feel but within a very stable structure!In this varied position you will work with a range of teams on the full project lifecycle where you will design schematic, microcontroller, PCB systems and microprocessors for a range of power electronic products.This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge technology for a global business, where you can further enhance your skills whilst working on technically challenging and interesting projects.The Role:
* Work on a range of power electronics projects
* Design microprocessors, schematics, PCB's and microcontrollers
* Occasionally travel internationally
* Opportunity to enhance skills and progress your careerThe Person:
* Electronics background
* Design experience with either PCB's, microcontrollers, schematic or microprocessors
* Willing to travel internationally when requiredSoftware, Engineering, Projects, Schematics, PCB, Design, Micro, VHDL, FPGA, Electronics, Manufacturing, Test, Development, Engineer, Hardware, Embedded, C, Electrical, Automation, Industrial, High Speed, Controls, System, Programming, DesignerTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Conybeare at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.