21st November 2019
£26208 - £30951
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£26,208 - 30,951 per annumMy client based in Liverpool is searching for a PMO Analyst for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.Role Profile
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on a multimillion pound high profile transformation Programme to implement Oracle Cloud Fusion.Key responsibility
* Work with the Programme Director, Programme Manager, Project Managers and Work-stream leads to define and manage scope, plans and resources
* Plan and organise programme resources
* Create, monitor and update: individual project/work-stream plans, risk , action, issue and decision logs;
* Ensure the updating of project change control logs and manage the approval process
* Risk and issue report analysis
* Support the production of governance artifacts and other management information on programme and work stream status.
* Support BPR and people/process change management activitiesEssential
* Experience of successfully supporting delivery of large and complex programmes with multiple stakeholders.
* Good negotiation and problem solving skills, with a balance of innovation and pragmatic approach
* Experience of BPR and people/process change management and benefit tracking
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues independently, planning solutions and making sound pragmatic decisions
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines