Senior Business Analyst - Card Payments
Spring Group Plc
21st November 2019
City Of London
£60000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology are working in partnership with a major organisation in the Financial Services industry (Specifically Payment Card Industry) to recruit a Senior Business Analyst who will join a new team in prestigious London offices.
The Business Analyst role partners across the organisation to understand business needs, products and processes. The role is responsible for eliciting requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artefacts that enable the development of new products and services for customers. The role incorporates both strong business understanding and communication skills with the ability to understand and logically model how the business systems need to perform.
* Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
* Own and produce relevant analysis artefacts and documentation from business architecture through to business and functional requirements and logical models.
* Ownership of analysis tasks, timescales and approach and supporting the project manager and team in the management of the schedule, risks and budget.
* Collaborating across Business, CTO and Development roles as part of a team to deliver change for our customers. Provide end-to-end project involvement from concept through to production.
* Working with the Architecture Group, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet stakeholders needs and are aligned with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
* Through collaboration, traceability and review ensure that requirements are successfully designed and subsequently tested.
* Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
* Proven Experience within the Payment Card Industry
* Experience in Card processing
* ISO 8583, ISO 2002
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills. A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes.
* Proven track record in Business Analysis within a complex change environment.
* Experience in using structured analysis techniques and able to evaluate and plan approaches on projects
* Excellent communication skills and able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders and external clients
* Experience of software delivery lifecycle approach, both waterfall and agile.
* Significant experience in the Financial Services industry
* Experience and/or an understanding of Service Orientated Architecture.
Apply now for my immediate consideration!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement