Technical Product Architect
21st November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Product Architect
£Competitive Plus Benefits
Our client is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, they enable their developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to join our client as a Technical Product Architect and help drive the quality of their solutions to meet market needs.
As a Technical Product Architect, you will:
- Support the delivery of robust, and well thought out software solutions within time and budget constraints
- Gather and interpret customer requirements and manage the delivery of AGILE software developments
- Manage the delivery and direction of product developments and software enhancements in co-ordination with the business and delivery teams
- Oversee product feature requests and bug fix backlogs, co-ordinating prioritisation and refinement
- Co-ordinate with internal and external SMEs to develop the design, technical development and technical implementation requirements of software products
- Develop prototypes and designs to inform discussions
To be considered as a Technical Product Architect, you will need:
- Experience in a technical or product delivery role
- Project management experience and/or qualifications
- Experience of Agile and/or Scrum methodologies and backlog management
- Excellent analytical and research skills
Experience of any of the following would also be beneficial: working within a healthcare or software development organisation or the NHS/public sector, technical software and database design, Agile development in Cloud based technologies, technical product lifecycle planning and/or migrating customers to new technologies.
Our client would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have held the position of Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Software Architect, IT Solution Architect, Software Architect, Enterprise Architect, Data Architect, Technical Systems Architect, or Application Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 working days' holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible options for employees to purchase up to three additional days’ holiday
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Join a forward-thinking environment
- Contribute to software that is making a real difference to global healthcare
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Technical Product Architect, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.