A unique opportunity has become available with a leading FinTech business in Central London for a Global Head of Programmes - Cloud Transformation
You will be accountable for the delivery of a specific portfolio of Cloud & DevOps transformation programmes as well as other cross-tech programmes including cyber security and outsourcing transition programmes.
Due to the size and scale of the portfolio of programmes you will need to have experience in delivering programmes with the following criteria:
Skills and Experience
- Full ownership of programme budgets in excess of £50 million.
- Delivering large scale, global cloud migration programmes
- Transitioning waterfall led organisations into a DevOps/Agile environments.
- Create operating model that can be used in multiple locations.
- Previous experience in delivering a portfolio of Cloud and DevOps programmes with budgets in excess of £50 million
- Proven ability to deliver technical programmes in large, challenging and global based business.
- Previously worked in high-pressured and regulated environments.
- Deliver ROI and prioritise tasks throughout a tech lead programme of work
- Key decision maker across tactical/strategic solution approaches.
- Excellent track record in producing excellent programme/project managers
- Technical background with an understanding across both infrastructure & software development
- Keep up to date with trends in DevOps & Cloud related technology.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at a senior level, managing multiple stakeholders across locations globally.
- Advocate of change throughout the business.
- End-to-End Ownership of your Portfolio of Programmes across Cloud & DevOps
- Create and manage the roadmap for the delivery of DevOps & Cloud transformation.
- Accountable for delivery plans and business expectations being achieved.
- Set goals with the programmes aligned to business strategies.
- Communicate and report progress of the portfolio to C-Suite
- Full overview of the portfolio to all stakeholders involved.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the programmes on time and aligned with business expectations.
- Create a culture of success with the project/programme management team.
- Involved in process improvement and improving service levels across major change/transformation programmes.
If you are keen to discuss further please contact Dave Macpherson at Evolution Recruitment Solution.