Wireless DSP Engineer
21st November 2019
£90000 - £130000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are seeking a Wireless DSP Engineer to join my client's Low Power Wireless ( 802.15.4 / Zigbee) design team in Switzerland, due to their recent project success. The successful Wireless DSP Engineer will take responsibility for developing wireless signal processing blocks for their baseband transceiver, from modelling to code generation-description in HDL, FGPA development and lab validation.
Target capabilities in Wireless DSP Engineers include;
* Digital Signal Processing for wireless modems.
* Understanding of wireless modem operation
* Demodulation (FSK, GFSK, 802.15.4, OFDM etc..)
* Bit synchronisation, frame sync etc…
* FEC (forward error correction)
* MATLAB & Simulink modelling
* Decimation, CIC, IIR, CORDIC, RSSI block design
* GMFSK- OOK coherent or non-coherent modem
* Deep knowledge of VHDL design and bench description.
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Christopher Wyatt, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources.