Live Webcast Project Manager
20th November 2019
£28000 - £31000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company, established in 1999, is one of the pioneers of live and on-demand streaming services in the UK and Europe working with clients around the world.
Working from offices near Old Street this position would suit a confident and capable individual looking to develop their career by taking on new challenges with a growing agency leading its field, whilst being a key member of a dynamic and committed team.
You will be reporting to the Project Management Team Leader and working as part of the webcasting and project team, focusing on their corporate clients.
To fulfill the role the successful candidate will need to be a 'super-organised juggler'. You will be addicted to those live 'butterflies' and be at ease at managing multiple live projects and productions with tight time-frames.
You will also bring experience of live production management to the team and liaise with internal teams and 3rd parties to be ultimately responsible for successful webcast delivery.
This role's responsibilities include:
- Providing project management for live events and projects. Taking responsibility for delivery and handing back to the account team post project.
- Managing the internal personnel and external supplier resourcing.
- Being responsible for the project documentation, using project management tools and shared resources.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to scope, and where scope drifts communicating back to the account team in line with their ISO quality improvement methodology.
o On-site recces
o Configuration and testing of webcast pages
o Coordination and delivery of on-site rehearsals
o In-house monitoring of rehearsals and live events
o Preparation and management of content for webcasts
The ideal candidate will preferably be a graduate (or have a similar qualification), and have at least two years' experience as a Live Production Manager, managing AV internally for a large corporate or running the live elements of webcasts. You will be adept at performing repeat processes for multiple events, whilst developing good relationships with each client you work with.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding of online video and how it works
- Have a strong understanding of video production
- Be able to effectively manage their own time and priorities
- Have an excellent phone manner, good communication skills both verbal and written and be punctual
- Have some experience of quoting, managing budgets and delivering to tight timescales.
- Be computer literate
- Show initiative and have a positive, "can do" attitude
- Be proactive and work together with management to continually improve their processes.
There may be some unsociable working hours as is the nature of supporting international brands and live events along with occasional travel.
Please note, you must already have existing eligibility to work in the UK. This company is an equal opportunities employer.