Automation Tester (Selenium / C#)
Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd
20th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Automation Tester - Selenium / C#
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative automated testers / software development engineer in test (SDET) to join our development team at our Chertsey or Glasgow offices.
We are looking to strengthen our automation team to be able to develop, support and maintain test automation in order to speed up defect detection and product delivery.
You will be joining a highly experienced and supportive team committed to providing the very best healthcare software on the market through innovation and creativity.
As a part of our development and test team, you will share accountability for developing world-class software solutions to meets the needs of our clients.
• Utilise your experience, passion, innovation and development skills to solve complex challenges with the creation and validation of high-quality software
• Contribute to the design, coding, and testing of our software solutions
• Collaborate and fulfil instructions, best practice, and guidance as detailed by our Test Leads, Business Analysts and Product Management to complete tasks
• Understand the professional development process and become actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning
• Actively apply feedback received on day-to-day work and strive to improve performance
• Adhere to coding standards defined by a technical management
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
• Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes, and learn and apply our methodology effectively
• Understand project and development plans, actively address opportunities or problems.
• Clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
• Continue to learn, invest and hone your skills as an automated tester or software development engineer in test to expert level, keeping abreast of best practice, and automation technologies for our stack.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Developed reliable test automation/test tools using: Selenium and C#.
• Able to coach/mentor and give direction to team members, providing clear goals and parameters.
• Have a proven track record of delivering innovative software test automation
• Take responsibility for constantly improving, both in the context of the team through mentoring and training, as well as personally through research and self-learning
• Engage with the team and offer ideas for improvements and enhancements to working practices, tools, frameworks, etc
• Work closely with Business Analysts to get under the skin of the users and truly understand their needs, work closely with the Developers to ensure a common understanding of the success criteria and requirements.
• Set up, configure and debug complex test environments. Good analysis, problem-solving and decision making. Able to debug and troubleshoot issues, to find solutions.
Any Experience in the following would be desirable, but not essential
• Automated Performance Testing
• Continuous Integration CI
• Web Services and Cloud
Education and experience
• Degree level education or equivalent experience
• Any experience working for a software vendor is highly desirable
• Any experience with healthcare sector is highly desirable
Why join CliniSys
• Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use to continuously improve product and process.
• Support with developing your career and skillset
• Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
• Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
• Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
• Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE and CyberLab
• CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
• Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
• 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate's skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a£competitive basic salaryplus agenerous packageand greatwork environment.