Graduate Project Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
19th November 2019
£23000 - £26000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity on offer for a graduate looking to join a market leading company, that will offer you training and development, to become a chartered engineer.Do you have experience with AutoCAD 2d? Do you have a Mechanical, Industrial or Product Design degree?Established over 25 years ago this company specialise temperature control within manufacturing. Due to the recent growth within the business, they are now looking for an additional graduate engineer to bring into the design team.In this role you will draw and design a range of mechanical, electrical and industrial equipment using AutoCAD 2d and 3d. You will create reports, risk files and tender packs, you will liaise with clients both face to face and over the phone. You will work alongside senior mechanical engineers that will mentor your continuous development in this role.This role would suit a graduate engineer, who is looking for a challenging varied role, where you will have the chance to travel overseas running your own projects.
* Graduate Project Engineer
* Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Design
* Liaising with clients and contractors face to face and over the phone
* Designing with AutoCAD 2D/3D
* £23'000 - £26'000 + Training, Development, Chartership, International Projects, Bonus and Excellent BenefitsThe Person:
* Experience of working with AutoCAD 2D
* Has a degree in either Mechanical, Product Design or Industrial Engineering
* Wants to run your own projects
* Wants to be supported through ChartershipKey Skills: Graduate Engineer, Mechanical Design, Graduate Mechanical Design, Design Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Project Management, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, AutoCAD 2d, AutoCAD 3d, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chartership, Analytical, Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Hersham, Weybridge, Byfleet, Sunbury-On-Thames, Ashford, Feltham, Chertsey, Esher