|Listed on:||19th November|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
Senior Developer / .NET Software Engineer
Home Based / Remote Working
We are looking for a Senior Developer / .NET Software Engineer to play a pivotal role in the continued development of features for our incredible ATS platform.
Who we are
Webrecruit is a recruitment technology, advertising and solutions specialist company and are one of the pioneers of online recruitment services. We've grown, evolved and advanced our offering to the point we are at today where we provide one of the most comprehensive, easily accessible and advanced software solutions in the recruitment market.
Whether it's taken straight off the shelf or delivered as a fully customised piece of tech, our solution is unique in its scalability, its flexibility and its functionality.
And you know what? we're just getting started.
Why you will love this job
- Develop brand new features from scratch
- Have input into the development roadmap
- Work with the latest advances in tech (we are working with .NET Core and Azure for our build and development)
- Work with a cohort of big brands, reputable charities and exciting start-ups
- We'll get you set-up, sort the kit you need and make you feel right at home...in your own home
What you will be doing
Our Senior Developer / .NET Software Engineer will be in the thick of the development action, creating advances, enhancements and new features that are rolled out on a monthly basis.
You'll spend some of your time developing items specifically for our clients and the remainder continuing to evolve and advance our system. You'll also be involved in making sure clients' applications are working properly and developed according to specifications.
From time-to-time, we'll also ask that you spend a couple of days at our HQ in Exeter.
Our Senior Developer / .NET Software Engineer will have:
- Primary skills and experience in C#, ASP and/or MVC
- HTML, CSS, JS and SQL skills
- Commercial full-stack experience
- Familiarity, and ideally experience, with .NET Core
- Experience with a popular front-end framework, ideally Bootstrap or jQuery
- Familiarity with source-control systems, ideally Git or SVN but others will be considered
- Experience with Agile methodologies
For bonus points?
- Around five years' experience (or the drive to step up)
- Experience with WebAPI and IIS/SQL Server administration
- Experience with other web languages/frameworks, such as Java, PHP, Node or Angular.
Pay and benefits
- We pay competitive market rates to all our staff and are happy to discuss your needs at interview
- You'll discover a great range of benefits including pension and cycle scheme
Want to know more about the role, register your interest or have a chat about your suitability? Apply as a Senior Developer / .NET Software Engineer via the button shown.
Job titles you might have held include .NET Software Developer, .NET Developer, Software Programmer, Web Application Developer, or Software Application Developer.