Front-end / Full Stack PHP Developer
19th November 2019
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This London based digital agency is looking for an experienced front-end or full stack PHP developer to create high-end websites and applications. Current clients include national charities, top architecture firms, FTSE 250 companies, entertainment and events companies, and arts organisations.
You'll work as part of the team to build websites / applications integrated with their preferred content management system (Craft CMS) and third party APIs.
They want to meet if you're:
- Hungry to learn. You can't wait to grow your skills and knowledge alongside your colleagues.
- Hungry to share. You want to make the company better.
- Collaborative. Everything is a team effort.
- A problem solver who can also ask for help. Grit is important, but so is humility.
- Adaptable. You're happy working on projects of all sizes, scopes and subjects.
- A good communicator. You can convey concepts easily, especially to people who do not share your knowledge.
- Clearly experienced in development. You've done this before and are ready for a new challenge.
- A few years relevant experience (freelance or agency).
- Experience with Craft CMS.
- Experience building custom PHP applications.
- A good grasp of SEO and accessibility standards.
- Understanding of ES6, Sass, Docker, Git.
- A personal interest in technology and programming.
The good stuff:
Some of the things you might like about this company
- Self contained studio in a private mews in East London, five minutes walk from the Central Line
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Professional development budget
- MacBook Pro
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly social events and annual company trips
- Free lunch (yes, there is such a thing)
They want to increase the diversity of their team. If you feel people who share your background are underrepresented in tech, they would love to meet you.
They are committed to equality of opportunity. You will be able to make the best use of your skills, free from discrimination or harassment, knowing that all decisions are based on merit.