Software Architecture Modelling Engineer
19th November 2019
£55000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Architecture Modelling Engineer urgently required in Manchester with a world leader in satellite communications technology that is expanding its presence in the UK.
This is a Principal level role so suitable Engineers will have relevant academics and strong industry expertise. The following technical skills are required:
* Experience in embedded software development and on-target testing using C/C++ in bare metal and RTOS environments.
* Experience in software simulation using Instruction Set Simulator (ISS) models as well as target embedded processor architecture.
* Experience in software-based profiling by instrumenting code using profilers like the GNU's gprof.
* Experience in building application software in C/C++ for profiling using GNU gprof.
* Experience in using SDK tools to download applications directly to target processor memory, executing code and gathering profiling data.
* Experience in gathering the application software profiling data and analysing GNU flat profiles, call graphs
* Experience of Virtual Platform (VP) creation and software simulation environments using SystemC
This is a super opportunity to bring your expertise to a growing team and really make a difference. Top salary on offer.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources