|Listed on:||18th November|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alice Jablonski|
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There's one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mould and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what's next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there's no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative - and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we're not just making business better. We're making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
You understand the vital role that relationships play in building trust and that technology plays in transforming businesses, quickly spotting and sharing opportunities that others might miss. Using your persuasive interpersonal skills to influence other leaders, you work sales, run procurement and move your clients' businesses forward.
About the Job
Building the application of different propositions for the Financial Services sector, you will build our pipeline and sales across Advisory. You will not only have a broad wealth of technology knowledge; you'll have Financial Services experience that will allow you to share your insights in a way that others can easily understand. You'll be opening your client's eyes to the possibilities of digital transformation and guiding them through the process. You're the authority on assessing needs, no matter how they're expressed, and pulling together innovative solutions with the assistance of your Advisory peers to enable repeatability of the solution.
As a Group Manager, we're looking to you to advance our knowledge in the Financial Services sector, as well as our clients' enablement of technology, people and process. You will help the sales teams to learn more about our clients' business - helping work out solutions for problems across their technology, applications, processes and capabilities. You'll also lead teams' efforts in building strategies that people will support and deliver.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a group of Business Developers within the Financial Services team on developing new Advisory opportunities
- Build an understanding of client and competitor business models, leading with consultative selling that generates an Advisory sales and delivery pipeline
- Advise clients on customer-related digital challenges and opportunities
- Help leadership and other project partners make informed decisions and navigate complex challenges
- Tailor propositions to take to market
- Drive solution creation for specific opportunities that may include parts from multiple propositions
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams on large-scale, complex and important projects
You've got proven skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted adviser to a client. You will have experience in sales; pre-sales or consulting within the Financial Services sector. You have a good understanding of evidence based management and product delivery frameworks.
You have at least six years of experience in agile organisations and product teams and understand the organisational structures and operating models which support them. With at least four years as a change agent or leader in that environment you use your strong eye for business to encourage and lead cross-functional teams, budgets and business targets.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Building high performing agile teams through coaching, training and mentoring
- Operating across business and technology domains to drive outstanding outcomes
- Adopting and adapting agile practices to fit different problem domains
- Strong experience of driving agile and lean principles into Operating Models
- Selling as a team - either as the lead, account manager, pre-sales or consulting
- Co-creating account plans and change road maps
- Communicating at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding and supporting the procurement cycle