18th November 2019
City Of London
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The not for profit organisation creates tools, training, editorial content and supports global partners in projects that identify and manage mis/disinformation. Operating in a dynamic environment since inception in 2014 with x2 growth this year and stronger growth planned for 2020.The organisation is at the early stages of a programme of transformational change, adding capability to a new platform which is used by partners and the public, including the introduction of Mobile functionality and expanding its international bureaux and formalising internal processes.An experienced business analyst is sought. Working with a Senior Executive they will shape and contribute to project deliverables and process enhancements.This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in a fast paced broad programme of activity in a topical sector.Responsibilities* Business Analyst for transformational changes, both IT platform and business projects.
* Capture business requirements and functional specifications.
* Process Map existing and new processes, provide recommendations for future state.
* Review and contribute to Use Case Studies and storyboards provided by the IT Service provider and validate back to business requirements for completeness.
* Manage in Jira the platform sprint releases, working closely with the platform IT Service provider, from statement of work through to acceptance criteria and production.
* Monitor and track the IT Service provider deliverables and testing, ensuring delivery to the quality, time and budget captured in the Statement of Work.
* Define and co-ordinate business readiness, testing and acceptance criteria.
* Contribute to governance and reporting for the transformational change projects / programme.
* Contribute to analysis and recommendations which support the organisations transformation programme.
* As part of a small team contribute to overall project deliverables.The incumbent will:
* Have relevant Business Analyst experience and ideally a relevant qualification.
* Show appropriate drive in support of the organisations transformation aspirations.
* Be a team player and willing to work collaboratively with colleagues and external servicers.
* Relevant experience as a Business Analyst tools including Jira, Visio or equivalent, spreadsheet production, Gantt chart production, project management software and presentations in Word and or PowerPoint. Ability to produce pivot tables is desirable but not essential.
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing.