Modern Workplace Engagement Lead - Advisory
18th November 2019
Competitive + Benefits
Competitive + Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There's one in every group"the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what's next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there's no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative - and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we're not just making business better. We're making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
You will focus on providing business technology advisory and implementation insights and services to help clients achieve real business growth through customer experience transformation. You will work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee the delivery of propositions that address client challenges in the areas of customer management strategy, customer insights, omni-channel customer engagement, sales and service.
You will be passionate about:
- Bringing together the best aspects of a creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigor and digital technology enablement, to solve the most challenging customer (and human) experiences challenges facing our clients
- Developing and evolving propositions and solutions based on leading marketing, commerce and digital applications, products and technologies
- Breaking down the traditional silos that exist around disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies
As a Group Manager, you will:
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of CX propositions in response to market demand and technology trends
- Support the sales cycle and contracting process
- Lead project teams and manage end to end delivery. Ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work, and the outcomes delivered
- Grow Avanade's Advisory CX capacity and focus in response to market signals and project demand
- Support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate skills and a successful track record in the following areas:
- Extensive experience in leading the design and development of client customer strategies that include customer insights, cross-channel sales, service and marketing solutions - with focus on driving service engagement and interaction
- Experience in providing outstanding insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their customer service proposition
- Driving digital assessments at client sites. This should include "as is" / "to be" design sessions and leveraging of the outputs to drive transformation and enable solution development
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support customer experience transformation strategy recommendations
- Experience of shaping, selling and overseeing implementation of customer experience transformation programmes
- Very strong, executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to develop and mentor others
- Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture. Familiarity with industry-recognised Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
Additional desirable experience includes
- Developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in technology and business domains
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- Progressive leadership experience in a credible digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, systems integrator or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies
- Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
- Proficient in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalise new capabilities