2nd Line IT Support Technician
15th November 2019
£25000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
2nd Line IT Support Technician - Malton
Permanent - £25-30KReed Technology are working with a growing business based in Malton to recruit a 2nd Line IT Support Technician to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will involve managing complex IT systems and providing higher-level IT assistance within the team.Key Duties:* Providing advanced IT support to the team.
* Responsible for project management and running IT projects from start to finish.
* Troubleshooting and problem solving.About You:* Previous experience at a 2nd or 3rd line level in an IT environment.
* MCSA (or equivalent) would be desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Travel to different sites may be involved, therefore a current UK driving licence is required.Key Technologies:* Windows desktop and server operating systems.
* Server applications: Exchange and SQL.
* Hyper-V, vSphere
* Network infrastructures, switching, routing and TCP/IP protocol.
* Mac / Linux is a distinct advantage.You may have worked as: Systems Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, IT Engineer, Helpdesk, IT Service Desk.Our client is looking for someone to join the team ASAP, so if you have the required skills apply now for immediate consideration!