2nd Line IT Support
15th November 2019
£18000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
2nd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer - Greater Manchester (plus occasional visits to The Wirral)
Permanent - £18-25K (DOE)
Monday to FridayReed Technology are working with an established managed services provider in the Stockport area of Greater Manchester and they are looking to add an experienced 2nd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer to their growing team. The purpose of the role will be to provide support in Microsoft environments and deliver excellent customer service.Key Duties:* Providing 2nd line support and troubleshooting to find solutions.
* Resolving any issues that may arise, escalating to 3rd line as necessary.
* Maintaining accurate ticket records and customer data records.About You:* You must have experience working within an MSP or reseller in a similar role.
* Experience delivering service to external customers along with excellent customer service.
* You will need strong technical knowledge in Microsoft technologies, virtualisation, storage and networking.
* Full, clean driving licence and own car for site visits.You may have worked in one the following roles: 2nd Line Technical Support, 2nd Line Engineer, IT Technician, Infrastructure Engineer, Helpdesk, Service Desk Analyst, IT Engineer or similar.This is a great opportunity to join a growing team as the company go from strength to strength. Key benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, wellbeing scheme and free parking on site.Interested? Our client is looking for someone ASAP, so apply now for immediate consideration.