Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
15th November 2019
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electronics EngineerHarrogate£40'000 - £50'000 + Training + Progression + Pension Scheme + 33 days holidayFantastic opportunity to join a leading engineering business offering the chance to work on technically challenging, cutting edge projects at the forefront of their industry.This award winning company specialise in the research, design and manufacture of a range of industry products. Due to continual development plans they now require an Electronics Engineer to take a lead stance on projects that vary in size and complexity for an impressive client list.In this autonomous position you will work on leading electronics projects from concept through to manufacture, designing analogue and digital electronics, embedded circuits, you will conduct product testing and assembly for a range of robotics, process equipment and vision systems.This is an exciting chance to join a specialist business working alongside impressive clients on range of industry leading products.The Role:
* Lead and autonomously work on electronics projects
* Design, test and manufacture robotics, process equipment and vision systems
* Work on projects through the full lifecycle
* Work directly with the engineering manager to meet project needsThe Person:
* Electronics background
* Experience in analogue and digital design
* Ability to take a lead stance on projectsEngineering, Electronics, Manufacturing, Robotics, Production, Engineer, Technical, Mechanical, PCB, Assembly, Test, Project, C, JAVA, Hardware, Electrical, Design, Development, Wiring, Software, Firmware, CCTV, Microchip, Digital, Gas, Oil, Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds, Wetherby, York, Keighley, Ripon, Thirsk, Skipton, North England, Hambleton Programming, Process, Power Electronics, Microprocessor, IT, Harrogate, Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, York, Wetherby, Castleford, Keighley, Shipley, Skipton, North England, HalifaxTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.