This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for Network Design Engineers, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Network Architects and Project Managers to configure and document deliverables and offerings on a wide variety of network solutions, including appliances and tooling, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
* Provide day to day support to the Network Architects and Project Managers to deliver the required network configurations within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
* Support the Network Architects by configuring, implementing and documenting network solutions in line with the Network HLD and or LLD designs.
* Ensure build documentation produced is fit for purpose and reusable through the life of the project.
* Provide input into reports, when required, to customers, Network Architects and Project Managers.
* Provide 4th line support to projects and work directly with vendors through to successful fault resolution.
* Demonstrable network configuration experience utilising technologies (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers etc.) from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
* Experience in configuring, and administration of, network monitoring tools from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
* Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
* Installing and cabling solutions that vary in size and complexity.
* Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
* Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.