Service Desk Analyst (1st line support)
Spring Group Plc
15th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I hope you are well, a new opportunity has come available with our respected client based in Chester,
Role: Service Desk Analyst
Duration: 12 Months initially
Daily Rate: Around £200/225pd
Weekend cover potentially required on rotation (TBC)
You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out day to day tasks of the IT Service Desk function- taking calls, working with internal bank employees, resolving their issues and answering IT queries.
Candidates must have experience in delivering a high level of customer service, preferably, within an ITIL aligned environment.
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your role and responsibilities will be:
- Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
- Direct call routing to support teams and escalation where required
- Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
If you feel you are suitable or would like to know more regarding the role mentioned above please send an up to date CV asap!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement