|Listed on:||15th November|
|Reference:||191114 DPM London|
|Contact Name:||Metuka Monplaisir-Stephens|
Digital Product Manager (12 Month FTC)
If you are a digital product management professional with experience of delivering a large, consumer-facing website, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the online presence of a leading animals charity.
About the Charity
Our client is one of the UK's leading rehoming organisations for animals. They support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through their rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
They are now looking for a Digital Product Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed-term contract and support the successful delivery of their website and digital products.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance
- Shopping discounts
- Support the success of our client's digital strategy
This is an amazing opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on a charity that has been helping animals in need for over 100 years.
You will have the chance to lead a large-scale project across the organisation, involving stakeholders at all levels to engage digital users and drive conversions, which will enable our client to support even more pets in need.
As the Digital Product Manager, you will lead the development, delivery and optimisation of our client's website, ensuring they provide user-centred content and products.
In this important role, you will support teams to develop and test ideas for new products and help embed an agile digital culture within the organisation.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and manage a roadmap for our client's website and third-party platforms
- Ensure that digital products provide an excellent user experience
- Lead workshops to define product requirements and user stories
- Manage third party providers, including digital and optimisation agencies
To be considered as a Digital Product Manager, you will need:
- Significant experience of managing digital products, including backlog creation, user stories, user journey creation and rapid prototyping and working in a cross-disciplined team framework
- Experience of building, managing and optimising a large, consumer-facing website
- Previous experience of implementing an effective website strategy
- Strong technical expertise, with particular emphasis on web, analytics, mobile, search and eCommerce
- Knowledge of agile project management
- A strong understanding of user research and testing
- Sound knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Tagmanager and Data Studio
- An excellent understanding of the digital development process, including the importance of user-centred design methods
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
Other companies may call this role Product Manager, Online Product Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Development Manager, or Product Development Manager.
Our client reserves the right to close this vacancy early should they receive an overwhelming response. For more information on this role, please select the apply button to read the full job description.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a rewarding contract as a Digital Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.