IT Systems Engineer (PL/SQL)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£40'000-£50'000 + Overseas Training + Progression + Pension + Healthcare + Holiday 26 + More
Fantastic opportunity to undergo full training in Austria to equip you with the knowledge that will enable you to become the 'go to' site engineer looking after all automation hardware and software!
Do you have experienced in PL/SQL and looking for an opportunity to be trained, developed and supported into an onsite Systems engineer within a highly complex automated environment?Established over 50 years ago, our client is the global leader in providing warehousing and logistics management systems to a wide range of customers across the world. With over 30 sites and 3000+ employees they are still a rapidly expanding business that understands the value in offering their staff clear progression and technical development prospects and boasts impressive staff retention.
You will be responsible to provide hands-on technical support and analysis for software, infrastructure and technology products ensuring the availability of critical systems utilising 3rd party resources. Key systems and tech will include; enterprise-level production environment, PL/SQL, Oracle database, servers, desktops, Office application suite, Windows 7 / 10 and UNIX Operating Systems. Full Systems training will be offered to the successful candidate in Austria (3-4 times in the first year/1-2 weeks at a time).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take full ownership of a role in a business that will allow you to become one of the 'go to' systems engineers on site!The role:* Full training in Austria (3-4 times in the first year/1-2 weeks at a time).
* Onsite IT systems engineer working within a small but experienced team.
* Hands on technical support and analysis on Software, infrastructure and technology products.
* Enterprise-level production environment
* PL/SQL (Oracle Database)
* IT Infrastructure (Servers, Desktops, Office suite, Windows, Unix)
* Coordinating 3rd party resources
* Initially working 8am - 5pm moving to Mon - Fri (06:00 - 14:00/ 14:00 - 22:00)The Person:* Hungry to learn new skills, technology and to technically progress.
* Eager to progress into a systems engineer within a fast moving complex environment
* Proficient using PL/SQL language and debugging skills
* Hands-on database experience (ideally Oracle)
* Keen to learn a wide range of software and IT infrastructure technology.
* Happy to work Mon - Fri (06:00 - 14:00/ 14:00 - 22:00) (Rotating)
*Looking for continuous career progressionTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Leng at Rise IT.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise IT, a subsidiary of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.