SQL Server Developer
14th November 2019
Stoke On Trent
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SQL SERVER DEVELOPER - T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSASBRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN A PIONEERING BI SOLUTIONS COMPANY IN STAFFORDSHIRE! Great central location - easily commutable & parking on site
* T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
* Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
* To apply please call 01244 567 986 or email Emily.Morris@searchability.co.ukBased in the heart of Staffordshire, we are a well-known IT company seeking to appoint a talented SQL Server Developer who has experience working with T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS. We have grown rapidly since our doors first opened and we pride ourselves on the training and development we offer to our employees. Sourced by @TechCareers_W - Your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the West Mids.WHO ARE WE? We are an established company who are one of the front leaders in the UK in what we do, we base ourselves as a company on putting the time and effort into training and development with our employees to ensure we deliver the best in class service to our customers and clients. Our services are operated on a global scale and we are forever growing, we are therefore looking to expand our team further by appointing a dedicated SQL Server Developer who can use their T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS experience to support our growth!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? Immersing yourself as a key member in the MIS team, you will use your T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS skills to develop business facing reports, develop and maintain data centric solutions and assist in the continuous improvement, maintenance and development of databases. Interviews are being held week commencing 6th May, so please apply today to express your interest!WE NEED YOU TO HAVE… T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
* Advanced database and development experience in a commercial environment.
* Advance SQL Server Knowledge.ITS NICE TO HAVE… SQL Code QA
* SQL Unit Testing
* Experience with OLTP Data ModelsTO BE CONSIDERED Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Emily.Morris@searchability.co.uk. For further information please call me on 01244 567 986 / 07464 482 375. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableEmily or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Emily Morris in Google! I look forward to hearing from you! Key Skills T-SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS