IT Security Manager
14th November 2019
£45000 - £50500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Security Manager
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circ £50500 (Depending on experience)The Company:
Our client operates in multiple sectors and with household brands; where they provide technical information security and infrastructure services.
As the IT Security Manager, you will protect the organisation's services and data, whilst ensuring security initiatives are leveraged to support the organisations strategic objectives. Leading the IT Security Team, you will undertake a variety of activities and projects, enhancing the organisation's security position and capabilities.
Experience/skills sought include:
* security incident management,
* line management
* resilience development,
* customer service
* operational service management duties.
* vulnerability management and remediation
* securing of network and server environments, including cloud based services
* qualification such as CCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferredYou will also play a pivotal role in championing security awareness across the organisation, and provide advice to staff on security related matters. Exciting opportunities also exist to undertake process improvement initiatives, which will require liaising with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
In return, they are offering an opportunity to create cutting edge solutions on a strategic level which can act as the place of best practice, flexible work life balance, you'll also join their industry leading retirement savings plan and holiday entitlement. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
If you would like a challenge and the scope to take your career to the next level and also make a difference, please get in touch with your CV highlighting examples of your recent IT security delivery.