|Listed on:||13th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
Excellent opportunity to join the support team and work in a varied and busy professional environment.
Established over 22 years with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations, and low staff turnover, they require a field engineer to join their Support & Services team.
Recognised as the longest established MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner in the area, their company offers a wealth of IT services such as - PC Support, Hosted Services, Field Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the South East.
The Role -
Working alongside the team of currently, 9 support staff, reporting to the Help Desk Manager, this highly self-motivated and efficient person will be responsible for planning of maintenance schedules and arranging such with supported customers. Communicating with support and workshop ensuring expeditious collection / delivery of onsite work. Building Customer relationships; providing customer technical consultations, advice, reviews and technical documentation.
- Personal Development Plan agreed in collaboration with management
- Bonus based on KPI
- Annual salary reviews
- Company funded industry qualifications
- Friendly team working environment
- Experienced mentoring from senior team members
- Strong communication & customer facing skills
- Ability to self-organise and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Windows OS, AD and Group Policy and 365 packages.
- Networking and Comms troubleshooting
- Ability to think on your feet and solve complex issues with empathy
- Keen to learn
- Desire to gain further industry recognised qualifications (With assistance from the company)
Preferred Additional Qualifications and skills (not required):
- Previous experience in similar role 2 years +
- CompTIA A+ / N+
- MS Certification
- CCNA - or similar
- Customer service / Help desk experience