|Listed on:||13th November|
Senior Risk Actuary
A leading organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Actuary to their central Risk function. The Risk function assists the Board to formulate, implement and monitor adherence to the Risk Appetite and Limit framework, risk management plans, risk policies, risk reporting and risk identification processes.
* To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in the organisations operational risk.
* To lead the development and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework, including risk policies and standards, and report on the attestation against policy requirements in line with the Group Governance Framework.
* To lead the bottom-up, top-down and emerging risk processes.
* To lead the implementation of Solvency II Pillar 2 processes for which the team is responsible.
* To manage the process for producing Committee MI for which the team is responsible.
* To lead the coordination and production of regulatory disclosures, including ORSA, ICAAP, Solvency and Financial Condition Reports and Regular Supervisory Reports.
* To advise Finance on content relating to risks and uncertainties in the annual report and accounts of the Companys legal entities
You will be a Qualified Actuary with a number of years experience who is seeking to move into a position of high influence where you will be tasked with advising some of the organisations most senior stakeholders.
Keywords: Risk, ORSA, Operational Risk