|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||12th November|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Bradbury|
2ND LINE SUPPORT ROLE
£225 INSIDE IR35
Standard skills and knowledge required
* Effective written and verbal communication skills and can present complex information.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to prioritise to meet deadlines and takes
full responsibility for quality and timescales of own work.
* A systematic and analytical approach to problem solving.
* Ability to contribute to and work well within a team.
* Ability to supervise, motivate and lead staff.
* Understands the needs of the customer and their differing levels of skills and experience.
* The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
* Is proactive, takes action, and anticipates opportunities.
* Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving, with above average
interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Experience of working effectively in a diverse and inclusive work environment, with an
awareness to ensure that you act in an inclusive manner.
Specific skills and knowledge required
* In a second line desktop support and/or experience in a fast-paced service desk
* Proven ability to engage proactively with ICT users to deliver excellent advice, technical
support and solutions through a variety of methods, including coaching.
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to handle difficult customers and escalations, along
with the ability to manage customer expectations and communicate effectively.
* Good understanding of business activities across Parliament and how Members, their staff
and the administration of both Houses use digital services.
* Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills with the ability to proactively manage
personal work load, while taking full ownership of tickets through to resolution.
* Excellent technical knowledge of enterprise level computing including common hardware,
hardware build processes, supported operating systems, software and office productivity
* Good knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of technical support service providers.
* Good knowledge of current and emerging end user devices, with the ability to learn new
* Good understanding of ITIL best practices, in particular Incident and request Management,
Problem Management, Change Management and Continual Service Improvement.
* Skype for Business/Office 365/Apple Mac OS X support experience
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.