Agile Digital Project Manager
12th November 2019
£26000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly, family-run business that was established in 2000. Their office is based in Weston-super-Mare, which means that if you're used to a long commute you could save both time and money by working with them!
They are offering a competitive salary and a flexible contract with many benefits.
They are looking for an experienced Agile Digital Project Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, they would like to see a proven level of knowledge and experience in working with traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach is required. You need to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help their clients to achieve their business goals. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a team player with the ability to converse at all levels.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the internal teams and stakeholders to provide detailed feature and capability requirements for the agile development team and perform periodic testing and review throughout the development process and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) of completed stories.
- Work closely with the development team to create feature stories for the agile backlog.
- Answer requirements questions and record in required channels.
- Capture non-functional requirement (NFR) stories and bugs within required channels
- Assist the development team in sprint completion by ensuring stories/bugs are in the correct status, facilitate unblocking of any blocked tickets, ensure/facilitate partner team collaboration on feature/epic completion.
- Provide support to partner teams with questions about specific development and operation areas.
- Lead and facilitate the scoping and design of programmes and projects
- Agree to programme and project objectives, including benefits and plans for delivering the agreed objectives.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop and maintain programme and project schedules and update progress
- Support team with the governance of programmes and projects.
- Manage quality assurance, exceptions, changes in programmes and projects
Requirements for this position:
- Proven track record of sound Agile project performance in end-to-end Agile project management
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Agile project management qualifications or 5 years' experience
- 24 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Health care options
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing Training
- Ample free car parking