PHP Developer - Glasgow
12th November 2019
£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PHP Developer - PHP, Laravel
£60,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced PHP Developer on behalf of a well-established digital brand based in the centre of Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talent technology team in a rapidly-growing organisation who deliver bleeding-edge data and marketing solutions to their international client-base which is largely comprised of Tech Giants. As a PHP Developer, you will be at the forefront of product development in the organisation, working on a pipeline of new features, functionality and services
PHP Developer Requirements:
* Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming using PHP7 or above
* A strong understanding of MVC frameworks, ideally Laravel though other frameworks are also considered (Phalcon, Zend, Codeigniter, Yii, Symfony, etc).
* Experience with MySQL and ideally AWS
* CI / CD / Agile / TDD
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Any experience with Apache, OpenSSL would be beneficial though not essential
The salary on offer for this role is between £40,000 and £60,000 depending on experience and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. This is an urgent requirement and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested, then please submit a copy of your CV now for immediate consideration.
PHP, OOP, Laravel, MySQL, AWS, Angular, Git, Developer, Web, Product, Experience.